All Hartley Watches are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, case, crystal). Parts other than those listed above are not covered by this warranty. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue.
Note that repair/replacements will incur a charge in the following cases, even during the warranty term:
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake
- Aesthetic changes that occur during normal wear and tear and ageing (minor scratches, etc., on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the colour on the wristband and the peeling of the plating)
- In case the retail store and the purchase date are not indicated on the warranty, or if this information has been rewritten
- If the warranty is not submitted along with the watch.
- Battery replacement will be charged even during the warranty term.
The case, dial, hands, crystal, watchband or other parts thereof may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
This warranty warrants that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term, and shall not restrict any lawful right of the customer.
Orders placed before September 1, 2017.
Warranty terms and conditions are exactly the same as the above, however before September 1, 2017 all products came with 12 months warranty and therefore are not subject to our two-year warranty guarantee.